Establishment of State Level Quality Assurance Cell (QAC)
A state level Quality Assurance Cell has been established in the AP State Council of Higher Education in 2020 with the following objectives –
- To promote quality standards in all the higher education institutions of the state.
- To extend qualitative support to all Universities and Colleges for make them ready for assessment and accreditation by NAAC, NBA, and participation in NIRF, QS, and Times International rankings.
- To develop a database of all the Universities and Colleges on quality parameters to identify quality gaps and suggest measures.
- To develop quality audit system in all institutions.
- To organize programmes for creating awareness on best practices by inviting experts from India and abroad.